Saturday

Everything is Rosy

Good morning.  I have been up since 3am as I have spent the last couple of days in bed, more or less.  This cold really knocked me for six, apart from the usual runny nose, cough etc. the exhaustion is unbelievable.  I am sure that I could feel each bone and muscle in my body and how it aches.  Paul has been amazing as usual, getting tissues, tablets, vicks and cough syrups from the chemist and supplying me with hot drinks especially as he had exactly the same thing earlier in the week.  We believe it is a Cypriot bug as my sister in law had it first, followed by Sophia.

If you wanted the Everything is Rosy set last time it was on offer from Stampin' Up! but missed out, you will be really pleased to know that it is back again but this time it is on the clearance rack.




To get to the clearance rack, just click HERE and it should take you straight there.
At the moment this has 15% discount but only while supplies last. If you would like some more information please do get in touch as I am always happy to help.

I shall be placing the orders this week for the 2nd Advent Calendar get together on 10th November.

If you would like to come alone please let me know so that I can ensure your advent calendar kit is ready and waiting for you, along with the mince pies.

This card was made last week after seeing it on Pintrest



I  really enjoyed using this stamp set and matching dies and as soon as I am up to it, I will be making a few more cards.  Quite a few birthdays at the end of the month and I think this is a great set for both the ladies and the gents as well as all different ages.  It has been in the Stampin' Up! catalogue for a couple of years and I have only just got it.

For those that are waiting for news, the tins are ordered and should be here Monday or Tuesday, Mulberry Papers are here and ready for collection as well as the serviettes.  Perhaps Tuesday would be a great day for a visit to collect. 

Hope to have a little fresh air today, I feel as though I really need it.  Possibly just sitting outside watching Paul doing a bit of gardening will suffice.  Thanks for having a ready and I hope you have a wonderful Weekend.  Tracey x




1 comment:

taag company said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.