Thursday

Handmade Christmas part 1

Good morning and it is warmer out side today than it was yesterday. 

The Flash Sale from Stampin'Up! has been and gone and thank you to all those that placed a little order.  Another opportunity to grab a bargain from Stampin' Up! is by purchasing the WHOLE PACK or even having a share of the wonderful Magnolia Lane BULK paper pad




If you would like a little more information, please do get in touch.


As I wont be in UK over Christmas this year I am having an early handmade Christmas where I am making the majority of presents, packages, boxes and even stamping my own paper.  Here is the first box that I would like to share with you. 


I loved making it and have lots more to make.


I have had 2 cancellations for our crafting get together this Saturday morning.  Would you like to come along to make two cards and tags.  Involves stamping, eating cake drinking tea/coffee and laughing quite a lot.  Please let me know if you would like to join us.
 
Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a wonderful Thursday.  Tracey x







No comments: