Thursday

A wicked Thursday

Good morning and thank you popping in for a read today.

Feeling a lot brighter this morning and after couple of hours out I shall be in the craft room this afternoon and evening.  If you have anything to collect, you are most welcome to pop in.  Happy to put kettle on, any excuse.

I had a lovely day on Tuesday with lovely people and I sat and made the little table favours for our crafty get togethers this week. 

 The lids were embossed and then a little ink spread on them before sticking the 'Wicked' cut out and some ribbon on top.  These have chocolate inside them.

Stampin' Up! still have the Everything is Rosy offer on, while stocks last.  A really good price for a very pretty set.  If you would like more information please do let me know.


I am in the process of making my Christmas pressents and making boxes to put presents in so it always looks like Santas little grotto at the minute. I am determined to use up all the Christmas papers that I own before purchasing more.

I shall be placing a little order tomorrow with Stampin' Up!  If there is anything that you would like/need please let me know and I shall get that arranged for you.

I am told it is cold this morning in Derby so wrap up warm.  Wishing you a lovely day.  Tracey x







No comments: