Tuesday

Everything is Rosy

Good morning.  The forecast is for more rain this afternoon which I dont mind.

After a few chores this morning I shall be spending the day in the Craft Room.  If you fancy calling in for a cuppa and a chat please do.  Kettle will be on from 10.30-12 and again 2.30 until 4.00pm  It would be lovely to see you.

Stampin' Up! have 15% off the Everything is Rosy suite starting today and only whilst stocks last.  Not too sure how long that will be.  All the details are below

 Here are a few samples of cards that have been made with the Everything is Rosy products.



It is Christmas card and chatter night this Friday in The Craft Room



Please do let me know if you hope to come along so that I can make sure we have enough cake.



Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a terrific Tuesday.  Tracey x





No comments: