Thursday

Sneak Peaks

Good morning and another great nights sleep was had.  The drop in temperature has made a big difference.  That means I can take on the world today.

Did you know that there is only today and 2 more days that you can get £56 worth of Stampin' Up! goodies for FREE and delivered to your door for FREE this month as well as a voucher for £8 next month.  Please do get in touch to find out more, such a fantastic offer not to be missed.

Here is a Stampin' Up! Christmas Card, one of the projects we made at our get together.  It is a fantastic stamp and punch set and is available in the new Autumn/Winter catalogue.  This is one of Helens designs.   This is a sneak peak.

If you would like me to post one of these brochures out to you let me know and I will do.  If you live close to Alvaston I will happily drop it off or please, feel free to pop in for a cuppa and a chat and collect one.  
Another sneak peak is the NEW curvy keepsake, a small version which uses just one sheet of 6 x 6.  This is going to be very popular so folks are already asking me to order it on day one, which is 4th September.

Thank you for having a read today, if I can help with anything crafty please do get in touch.  Have a wonderful day Tracey x

No comments: