Thursday

A watercolor Thank You

Good morning.  I waited all day for those storms yesterday and we didnt have one.  A bit of a downpour and that was it.  Well today the forecast is just cloudy with a high of 23 degrees, so another nice day.

I shall be in the craft room this afternoon if anyone would like to call in.  Here is a card that I made as a Thank You.



The stamp is from my stash but the colours used are the Stampin' Up! Watercolor Pencils.  If you havent tried these before I can certainly recommend them.  They go on so well, blend easily and you can get really nice results.  I normally use them on Stampin' Up! Shimmery White card and then you get a little bit of a sparkle with your image too.

Thank you for having a read today.  I hope you have a great day whatever you are up to.  Tracey x







Product List

No comments: