Monday

Amazing Aloe Vera and Sailing Away

Good morning and what a weekend weatherwise we have had sunshine, some rain, some hail and some wind.....lots of seasons all at once.  Mr. weatherman says sunshine for this morning, rain in the afternoon and a cooler day from 3pm onwards, so we shall see.

I hope you have had a good weekend despite the weather, we did.  I was out for the day on Saturday with some friends from the Stampin' Up! team that I am in.  We had chance to catch up with all the latest news, meet some new team members, eat a smashing lunch which we all put together and then some amazing crafting.  I shall share the projects with you during the week.  If you would like to join our team it would be lovely to have you be a part of it.  For the rest of this month you can join Stampin' Up! and grab a bargain as there is an offer of having £155 worth of products for £99, plus FREE shipping to your door as well as receiving a voucher for £8 to spend next month too.  If your wishlist is very long, it may be worth while you giving this a second thought.  Please contact me to find out more.

Would you like to come along to a card making class this Friday night?  There are a couple of spaces available for this get together where we shall make a masculine card using the Sail Away bundle and a pretty ladies card.  Please do let me know if you would like to join us.

 Here is one of the cards that I have made using the Memories and More pack as well as the dies from the Sail Away bundle.  I teamed it up with Night of Navy and the only stamping was the tag.  Now I am not sure if the tag is the correct way up or is it upside down?  I will use it again the other way up to see.
 Baking recently I caught my hand on the shelf in the oen and burnt my finger.  It was painful as those that have done it will know.  But my friend had given me an Aloe Vera plant some time ago which has grown and grown and has had lots of babies. Paul read that if you cut one a leaf and put the syrup that comes out of it onto your burn, it will ease the pain.  It did and whilst I repeated this once more before I went to bed, no pain at all. 
If anyone would like one of the little babbies this plant has given us please mention it to me next to you are here and I will happily pass one on.  This amazing little thing really did work.

I have quite a lot of pottering today but hope to get into the craft room this evening.  Thank you for having a read today and please, do contact me if you would like to come crafting this Friday or find out more about joining the team.  Tracey x  

 Product List

1 comment:

Buffy said...

Lovely card Tracey