Friday

Fantastic Friday

Good morning and the weekend is nearly here.  Paul has already started his weekend, he finished yesterday and as it is Bank Holiday on Monday, he is not returning to work until next Thursday, lucky for some.

To start the bank holiday, why not come along to a craft night this evening.
There is fresh home made lemon drizzle as well as a chocolate cake.  Please get in touch if you would like to join in.

Another play of the the Sailing Home Suite of cards making items and I made this.

Not sure of the sentiment as yet, it will go in my box for a special birthday and I will add a sentiment at the time.  We are also playing with this set of stamps, papers and embelishments tonight, it is really addictive but maybe I should move on to other things.

I am still having a clearout of the craft room and if you fancy have a rummage there are lots of bits and pieces for sale as well as the stamp sets, please do call in.  I will also have extra tables out over the next few days with even MORE crafting goodies on them. 

Thank you for having a read and I do hope you have a fantastic Friday.  Tracey x


No comments: