Wednesday

A Beautiful Friendship

Good morning and another nice day but with thunder storms forecast.  Actually the thunder storm yesterday didnt happen, we had rain for about 10 minutes and that was it.  We shall see if we get one today.

It was a craft room day yesterday and the time soon sped by.  Ruth kept me company for the day and I felt that we had a very productive one. I got quite a few little jobs sorted and had a play with a new stamp set or two.

Here are the thank you cards that I shall send out this month.  I have used a new stamp set called Beautiful Friendship and I saw something very similar on facebook but I changed it around a little.



To make this card
  • Take an A4 sheet of Crumb Cake card and cut it in half, this gives you two card bases.
  • Score along the long side at 10.5cm
  • Using the large flower head stamp and crumb cake ink, stamp in two opposite corners of the base card.
  • Die cut the largest of the Stitched Nested Labels die using Very Vanilla card.  
  • Using Grapefruit Grove ink, stamp out the large rose looking flower towards one of the points of the die cut.  
  • In the opposite corner with Rococo Rose (stamped off once), stamp out the single rose head.   
  • With the leaf stamp and Soft Sea Foam ink, stamp these out around the single rose head.
  • Add a sentiment in Crumb Cake ink
  • Add a few spakles 
  • Stamp the large rose looking flower heads onto a crumb cake envelope.
Now I dont know for sure the names of the flowers so I do apologise if I am mistaken.  If you would like to come along and make this card why not get in touch and I can show you how we did it.

Dont forget this Friday night if you have a couple of hours free. 

It would be lovely to see you and we will have some fresh home baked cake too.

The Craft Room is open this morning between 9.30 - 11.30 if anyone would like to collect their items or browse the dresser and again this evening after 6pm.  Happy to put the kettle on.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a smashing Wednesday.  Tracey x



Product List

No comments: