Tuesday

Silk Painting with a Piece of Cake

Good morning and its another warm and muggy start to the day.  Mr. Weatherman says we are due to have T storms (thunder) and lots of rain around 3pm today so if you go out, take your brolly.

Last week I watched Jackie do some screen printing on to T-Shirts.



Having never seen this before I was quite impressed in the way that the T-Shirts turned out, here they are all left to dry.  These are going to be sold at a local bazar which I hope to tell you all about tomorrow.

A card that was made using Stampin' Up! new In Colours and some lovely matching small checked papers.

 If you would like to see more of the new colours and papers, please do get in touch as there are lots of new products in the 2019 - 2020 catalogue.  This lovely stamp set, A piece of cake has its own co-ordinating punch too.

Friday night is the Christmas Card and Chatter night.  This is where we meet up in the craft room and prepare bits and pieces for Christmas.  I am trying to get a head start on my Christmas cards, others bring knitting, home decorations, present to make etc. etc.  Everyone brings their own materials and we just work and chatter the evening away.  You are most welcome to join us.



It is a day in the craft room for me today.  I am expecting a few parcels so have to stay home.  I got up early because as usual, I am excited at the prospect of being in my favourite place.  Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a Terrific Tuesday.  Tracey x




Product List

No comments: