Tuesday

More Sailing Away

Good morning, mr weatherman says sunny and cloudy today but no rain which is good.

I am having a day in the craft room today, if anyone would like to call in, please do.  Lots to browse through on the sales table, lots to look at in the new catalogue and I am always happy to pop the kettle on.

We spent a lovely day on Saturday with my Stampin' Up! family and here is just one of the lovely cards we made, again using the very versatile set called Sailing Home.


We all took a box of crafting items and in each box was a card kit for everyone and we spent the day making each one.  This was Sallyanns, isnt it smashing?  This set really is a popular one and we shall be using it this Friday night.  If you would like to come along to our get together please let me know.


Paul and I are still trying to work out the editing features of a video and I think we are just about there so today could be the day that I make a video ready for you to have a view.  It is only a small simple one to start with but small steps is best. 

Thank you for having a read today and dont forget, if you get half an hour free, pop in to see me in The Craft Room.  If you are unsure where it is, I will happily give out directions.  Have a lovely day.  Tracey x



No comments: