Tuesday

Just saying hello with Prized Peony


Good morning and already the sun is out.  To me that means a little more time in the garden in between the craft room.

I am really pleased to say that the wallpapering is now complete phew.  The electrician came back last night and installed lights in our wonderfully newly plastered and painted ceiling.  The lights are smashing and as we have our dimmer switch back, we can change the brightness of them.  However....always a but.  The electrician made two holes in error and not little one either.  So now the holes are plastered over but they have to be sanded and plastered and sanded again.  The painted and hopefully you wont see that they are there, oh well.

We are having a crafting Zoom session tomorrow and on Saturday if you would like to join in.

Please get in touch if you fancy joining us and let me have your email address.  I can then send you an invitation.

I had another play with the Prized Peony stamp set recently and created these, which are in the Stampin' Up! cataglogue.  A bit of colouring and a bit of fussy cutting.  Really enjoyed it.  I added some new to me little dots, which just shine so much in the sunlight.  If you fancy making something similar I would be very happy to tell you how to do these, just let me know.  The sentiment 'Just Saying Hello' is from a stamp set called Tasteful Touches and is just perfect for these strange times.

Well I had best go and start my day.  Thank you so much for having a read.  Wishing you a terrific Tuesday, Tracey x



Product List



No comments: