Sunday

Smile it is Sunday



Good morning.  It is supposed to be really hot today.  I dont mind too much as it means I can flit in between the Craft Room, the garden and cooking a Sunday roast.

We have been very busy this last week with decorating the sitting room.  We started this project in January and only now are able to get cracking on it again.  The electrician came and installed wires for new lights in the ceiling.  We gave away our comfy furniture.  The plasterer came and boarded out the ceiling and plastered it.  If ever you need either an electrician or plasterer please ask me for their numbers, they were both brilliant and I would recommend them to everyone.

Paul has now painted the ceiling and we have spent the week wall papering.  Not quite finished but hopefully we will do by the end of the day today.  Then it will be painting.  We have the paint and between us, it shouldnt take too long.  I think it is rather exciting.

I have given up being in the craft room too much for a week and boy I have missed it.  Last weekend I did sneek in this little card.



 

The sentiment is a very old one but so perfect for so many cards

My sister asked me to make it for a friend of hers.  I adore this set.  It is in the 2020-2021 Catalogue and if you would like more details about it, please get in touch.  Sadly the papers are no longer available but there are lots of other lovely ones that will compliment this stamp set.  More details can be found below.

Did you know that if you spend £45 on Stampin' Up! products up to the 3rd August you will get a voucher for £4.50 to spend from 4th August.  Well worth thinking about if there are one or two things you have been pondering over.

If you havent got a catalogue yet do get in touch.  I have loads in the craft room all looking for new homes.

This week I am hoping to get together over Zoom on Wednesday at 2pm and on Saturday at 3pm to make a card.  I will put details of the project here on the blog on Monday and if you would like to join us, you are most welcome to, I just need your email address.  There isnt a charge for this get together on Zoom.  If you need anything from Stampin' Up! you can always let me know at the end of the get together and I will happily order it for you.    I know that not everyone likes to do Zoom and thats okay too x

Well I had best go and start my day.  Thank you for having a read, I hope you have had a lovely week and I wish you a smashing Sunday.  Tracey

Product List
If you would like to order anything online, you can do so by just clicking on this icon below.


https://www.stampinup.uk/

 It will take you straight to my shop.  If you dont see my name anywhere, please add it when it prompts you to.  If you leave your details, I can send you a thank you card.

 In these strange times, you are most welcome to email me or telephone me.  You are also welcome to visit on a nice sunny day and sit outside in my garden.  I have space to sit and chat, at a very safe distance and masks would be most welcome.


No comments: