Saturday

Prized Peony and Zoom Craft Get Together

Good morning, still a bit damp out there but I am thankful that it isnt cold.  The rain is doing wonders for our garden.  I am just sad that we cant sit out in out at the minute but mr. weatherman says it will be better next week with no rain at the beginning of the week.

I have a few really busy days this week and no time to sit and blog, which is a shame.  I have been fortunate enough to have a few visitors (at a safe distance) and catch up with folk which has been lovely.  My legs have started playing up again, just like they did last year opps so I am now putting them up at least twice a day, otherwise I wouldnt be able to manage.  The problem with that is that as soon as I lie on the bed.... I nod off.  I guess it isnt a problem really.

On the crafting front it has been very busy and I am very grateful to everyone who is keeping in touch.  I am not sure when we will be able to get together again to craft but I am certainly watching what others are doing and am discussing the possibilities all the time.  In the meantime, I shall continue with my sales dresser videos, the zoom chats and crafting get togethers, the shares and helping as much as I can.

Speaking of Zoom, we are having another get together today.  If you would like to join us please do, it will be great to see you.  This is todays project.


 I am making projects using the Prized Peony in the Stampin' Up! catalogue during July and this was a card I made for a challenge, using one of the sheets of the Peony Garden papers. 
 I just love the simplicity of it and this will be out in the post at the start of next week. I hope to be using more of the wonderful items over the next few days.  If you havent seen the catalogue yet and would like a copy please do let me know and I shall get one to you as soon as I can.  There are lots of lovely things in it. 

Thank you for having a read and wishing you a lovely weekend.  Tracey x




No comments: