Friday

No layer Wedding Anniversary card

 Good morning.  I do love Fridays.  I am hoping that by lunch time the painting of the sitting room is complete and that we can have a weekend off and do other things.  Just over half way round to go.  We have gone for the colour Caramel Latte for a change.  It really shows off the nice white woodwork and hopefully will compliment our new furniture which is terracotta.  Arent we brave



Yesterday was our wedding anniversary and this is the card that I made for hubby
He prefers a no layer card and he says that the other types are just squares on squares.  He was very happy with this.  The stamp is a very old one from my stash and the sentiment was computer generated.  The clouds were created using Stampin' Up! inks and a template.  I coloured the image in using Stampin' Up! inks with a water brush and am really pleased with it. 

As I cant go to the shops, hubby went out and purchased a joint present, we got a Hydrangea.  It is lovely. 

He also purchased another two poorly ones that should come back nicely with a little TLC.

It is Zoom time tomorrow at 3pm.  If you fancy having a go, please get in touch.  Our get together earlier this week was lovely.

If you joined us on Wednesday you are most welcome to come back again tomorrow, we dont mind.

There is just 10 days left to take advantage of the Bonus Days offer from Stampin' Up!  Please do get in touch if I can help in anyway.  

Thank you for having a read today, I hope you have a fantastic Friday and as the weather is nice over the next few days, if you fancy a visit and a cuppa, just let me know.  Happy to sit outside and have a chat x





No comments: