Monday

Birthday card on a Monday

 

Good morning a new start to the week and what a lovely week I have planned.

Yesterday was our nephews birthday.  I just couldnt resist the opportunity of getting out this stamp set which is no longer available to buy as it is a rather old one.

I had fun making this card and it reminds me that I need to get another few added to the box of cards for sale.  This can be made in any colour for any occasion.

If you have ever thought about joining Stampin' Up! now is a great time.



 For the price of £99 you pick £130 worth of Stampin' Up! products, you get a FREE office pack, you get FREE delivery to your door and for the month of September you get 2 FREE stamp sets, FREE embellishments as well as 2 FREE card kits to enable you to make 16 cards.  To find out more please do get in touch.  

It is a day of gardening and crafting for me after the chores have been done.  It is such a shame to waste the lovely weather we have so my washing machine will be on this morning.  Thank  you for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day.  Tracey x




 

 

 

 




No comments: