Sunday

Thank You cards on a Sunday

 


 

Good morning and I do hope you are able to wear suncream today.  In Derby the forecast is extremely hot, an Indian Summer I am told.  It is a great way to end the week in my opinion although I do appreciate that not everyone likes the warmth.

What a smashing week I have had.  I think that I have seen (at a distance and very safely in my garden) everyone that I know from the crafting world.  It has been very strange to have to have a time slot for everyone but it these strange times, needs must.  Thank you to everyone that has been able to visit, it has been wonderful to see you and I think I have caught up with all that is happening in our world.

Here are some Thank You cards that I made for this month (I have to make a few more this morning as I have just about ran out).  


I made three different colourways and all using the Gorgeous Posies stamp set from Stampin' Up!.  I saw this card on Pintrest, as you do and knew it was one that had to be made immediately.  Thank you to Julie Demittio for sharing this.  If you would like to find out a little more about the card please do let me know.

It is a little more gardening for me today, cooking the Sunday lunch of course and hopefully time in the craft room....I didnt get in there yesterday and I have lots going on that I would like to finish.

Thank you for having a ready and I wish you a smashing Sunday. Tracey x

No comments: