Tuesday

Christmas Tag box already full

 


Good morning, a little warmer when I got up around 6am.  I hope it stays that way today as we do have a little more work in the garden to do.  We are having new fencing next week on the front so Paul and I are having to get rid of the old and put in the new.  If you need any fence panels for a bonfire please do let me know.

Try it Tuesday for me is to master a technique I have been trying to do for a while. Unfortunately I misread instructions so will try again today.  If it works, we shall be doing it on Zoom later in the week, if it doesnt work....plan B

 Christmas card making is in progress.  There are lots of tags already made, in fact the box is nearly full.


 This box has been my 'tag' box for many years, I have had to stick the paper on the outside down a couple of times but it really is a great box and all the family know where to look for tags. I received it as a gift quite a few years ago on a Stampin' Up' get together.

There are only a couple of days left to join Stampin' Up! and our little team



Please do get in touch if you would like any more information at all about this.

I have Mr Brown Van man visiting today.  This is the chappie that delivers all Stampin' Up! orders and a few ladies took advantage of the special offer last week where certain Stampin' Up! stamps were discounted by 15%.  If anyone would like to collect later today that would be great.  


 

I shall be putting in an order tomorrow, the last one for September.  If you would like to place an order for anything please let me know by this evening. 

Well I will go and get on with my day.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a terrific Tuesday x

No comments: