Tuesday

Tutti Fruitti Tuesday

 Good morning.  We are off on an adventure today so no telephones, ipads or anything, this will be different.

I have been playing with the new Gorgeous Posies stamp set.  If you remember I made some thank you cards for this month.

So I had a play with them again in wonderful bright and sunny colours to match the bright and sunny weather we are having at the moment.  I think they are smashing.

 

I love the colours which are Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, So Saffron and Daffodil Delight.  I did a one sheet wonderful stamping, thanks to Ruth again, (this was my second attempt as the first one had no white space at all).  I have mounted the cards onto a Granny Green Apple matt which is then put on to a Mango Melody card base.  No sentiments as yet as I am waiting for the right time to add them as I need them. Totally Tutti Fruitti colours dont you think.  If you would like to know how to create this please get in touch as I will happily try to show you.

Have a terrific Tuesday and thank you for having a read.  Tracey x

Product List

No comments: