Sunday

Bunting and Yard Sales

 Good morning, silly me is up early on a Sunday morning.  I guess its because I am excited at the prospect of putting everything back in its place after yesterdays Yard Sale.  I took part in the Salvation Army Jumble Trail.  There were supposed to be lots of individual Yard Sales in the area and the idea was that people just walked around, chatting to stall holders and picking up a few bargains, however, not too many people took part.  Lets hope that next year it is a bit busier.

I decided earlier in the week to make some bunting for said sale.  I have been wanting pretty bunting for so long and after watching You Tube for a few days, buying material and trying to figure out how my sewing machine worked, I had a go.






I am so pleased with it.



I now need to make a bag to put all the bunting in and to be honest, I may make a bit more......I just seem to create such a mess when I am doing it lol.  

The sale went well and I loved seeing the neighbours, catching up with friends and family and generally getting some fresh air.  I will very happily do it again.

Today my house looks a bit like a jumble sale room so its a good clean up and back to normal tomorrow hopefully.

I will be in the craft room at some stage today as I need to put that back together too.  I hope to have a few Zoom card making get togethers this week so need to make a few preperations for that.  

Thank you for having a read today.  I hope you have a smashing Sunday whatever you are up to. Tracey x



No comments: