Monday

Happy Birthday to Trisha

 


Good morning, can you believe it is the end of August, oh my.  Summer is wizzing past.  I have head that we shall get warmer weather at the end of the week which is rather good as I am hoping to take part in a yard sale.

If you are local to the area pop over to say hello.  I will be having an extra few chairs out for you to sit a while.  I am quite excited by it but poor hubby isnt.

Yesterday was a Trishas' birthday and this is the card I made her.  

I know she likes uncomplicated cards and this was just the perfect choice for her. 

I also spent the day in the craft room yesterday and didnt come up with too much at all.  When I am pushed for time I complain that I never have enough hours in the day and yet can sit in the craft room and create.  Yesterday I planned on being in there all day and struggled to get any inspiration whatsoever.  Lets hope that today is a little better.    I have joined a couple of groups on the Facebook to see if I can find something to inspire me.  I believe that because I am not getting out and about, no craft shows, not seeing new things, I have come to a bit of a standstill.  Fingers crossed this will soon change.

 I have already made my list of things I need to do today so I had best get a wiggle on and make a start.

Thank you for having a read today and if you need any help with anything crafty, please do get in touch. Tracey x



No comments: