Saturday

The weekend with Blossoms in Bloom

Good morning and it is going to be another warm day by all accounts.  Should be 25 degees in Derby but just think of the girls in Cyprus who are already experiencing high 30's...phew that is hot.  One of the differences is that in Cyprus, the houses and building are built to keep the heat out and lots have air conditioning and fans everywhere.  Here in the UK the houses are built to keep the heat in and not too many places have air conditioning, yet.

I have had a few days in the craft room, (air conditioning machines on) and I am really pleased to say that I have just 2 cards to finish off, from my pile of 4 boxes of half finished projects. I am so very happy about this.  We have lots of birthdays coming up, so now I can just go to my boxes of FINISHED handmade cards, pull a card out and write it.  Bliss, those that make cards will understand.

If you are looking for a hand made card to send to someone I have lots here all ready to go.  Keep me in mind and I shall be very happy to show you what is in the 'to go' boxes. 

I am doing another Zoom today, this is the card we are making using the Stampin' Up! stamp set Blossoms in Bloom.


We shall do this at 3pm, if you would like to join us please do get in touch before lunch time so that I can send out invites.

My next Stampin' Up! order will be placed on Tuesday because this will be the day that we can order a box of sunshine (you can never have enough of it).

If you would like a box of Sunshine please let me know over the next day or two.

If you were lucky enought to get a Bonus Day coupon or two, please dont forget to cash it/them in during the month of August.

Well I had best go and start my weekend.  Not a lot planned because you cant really do a lot in this heat.  Thank you so much for having a read and I do hope that you manage to stay cool.  Tracey x

No comments: