Monday

SU colour Pacific Point teams up with a playstaying stamp

 Good morning and welcome to a new week.  After my week of "rest" I feel I can take on the world today but I wont.

We have a Zoom get together this morning for all those folk that purchased the Prized Peony set.  So far we have made 2 cards with this set and we shall make a third one today.  

I was asked to make a card for a 10 year old boy who likes his playstation.  I have used an old stamp from my stash but doesnt it go well with Pacific Point Card from Stampin' Up!  I coloured the little chap in using Stampin' Up! watercolour pencils and the sentiment was cut out of the stitched dies from Stampin' Up! too.

I am pleased to say she loved the card and has ordered a few more. 

Below is one of the cards we will be creating on Zoom later this week.

Do get in touch if you would like to join us, even if it is just to watch.

Have you got Bonus Days coupons worth £4.50 each.  Dont forget to use them up in the next week otherwise you will lose them.

They cant be redeemed after 31st August.

I am off to open the Craft Room for the morning.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a magical Monday.  Tracey x


 


Product List

No comments: