Thursday

Blossoms in Bloom in colour

Good morning and yet again, waking up to the heat.  I can cope with it quite well so feel lucky.  I know that not everyone feels the same.  It is very cloudy and white outside and the forecast is for heavy showers in a couple of hours but so far, all the rain has missed us here, so we are not sure if it will do the same again today?

For the month of August, amongst other stamp sets, I am trying to use Blossoms in Bloom stamp set as much as possible.  Here are a couple of cards that I made.



I really enjoyed making these cards, especially using a variety of colours.  The sentiments were created using the stamperatus and moving the plate along whisper white card.  If you would like some more information about these cards, please do get in touch. 

I am lucky enough to have a day in the craft room today and really looking forward to it.  I have a bit of putting away from yesterday but then I am hoping to make a few more cards using this stamp set.  They have some dies that match and I havent opened the packed with them just yet.

Thank you for having a read today and, if you dont have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator to help you, then please do remember me as I am always happy to help as much as I can.  Tracey x


Product List

No comments: