Thursday

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Friendship

 

 

 

Good morning, a cloudy start in Derby and rain is forecast.  Despite all my efforts last week to get on top of the dead heading in the garden and the cleaning up, the wind and the rain makes it look as though I havent been out there for weeks.  As soon as it is dry, I will go and do it all again.  I will also start taking off more seeds, ready for next year.


We had a zoom get together yesterday and these are the cards we created using a technique of stamping on an A4 sheet and then cutting it up.

We shall be having two more get togethers, tomorrow night at 7pm and Saturday afternoon at 3pm.  If you would like to join us to watch, make the cards along with us or just see what is is all about you are most welcome.  Please get in touch (details below) and I will send you details of how to find us.

If you have any bonus day coupons, these need to be redeemed in the next few days.  They will run out on 31st August.

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a wonderful Thursday, whatever you are up to.  I will be in the craft room, once I finish off a few chores.  Tracey x




No comments: