Monday

A yellow themed post with Prized Peony, Sunshine in a Box and smalls

Good evening, I do hope that you have had a wonderful Monday so far and that you have managed to stay cool.  It is a bit warm again.

We had a Zoom session today with the Prized Peony stamp set.  Everyone that purchased this set last month is invited to come along to three zoom get togethers to make different projects.  This is what we made today.
It was stamped, coloured in with inks, cut out and this card was created.    If you would like to know more, please do get in touch.  It is going to go to my Aunt tomorrow to say thank you for giving us a yellow Peony tree a few weeks ago.

Speaking of yellow, Stampin' Up! are bringing out a Paper Pumpkin kit tomorrow, called Sunshine.

If you would like to get one of the limited boxes please let me know as I shall be ordering them in the morning.  I am afraid I dont have any other details about the contents as it will be a surprise to me as much as it is to everyone else that gets these.  I do know that I havent been disappointed in the past.

Our next zoom get togethers will be on Wednesday and again on Saturday.

If you would like to join us I will happily send you an invitation by email.  There is no charge for our get togethers, it is just really nice to be a part of a social hour with like minded folk making a card or two, or 4 this week.

Well I had best go and get myself ready for a chilled out evening with hubby.  I have had a busy few days in the craft room but now it is time to close the door.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely evening.  Tracey x






No comments: