Tuesday

Tuesday with a Prized Peony

 


 
Good morning, a bit damp to start the day today but Mr. Weatherman said it will go up to 22 degrees in the sunshine here in Derby which is just great for me.  I have quite a bit of dead heading to do in the garden later this morning and lots of wiping down too, dont those door sills and window frames get dirty and dusty in this weather.  A bit of a spruce up is needed.

Off course this will be after I return from the hospital.  I am off to the hospital for a look at my arms/hands.  Rhumatoid Arthritis is taking its toll and I am off to get them checked out.  This afternoon and we are having new blinds fitted in the newly decorated sitting room. This room is slowly taking shape but I cant get out to the shops to buy the accessories for it just yet.  Not feeling too confident in going into the shops to buy unnecessary things at the moment.
 
Yesterday we had a Zoom get together and we played with the Prized Peony stamp set.  On this card we did a little stamping, a little heat embossing, a little colouring in and we also had a lot of chatting.  I do like how my card turned out.

Here are the two cards I made using the same technique, one with a bigger border than the other.  These are now in my FOR SALE box, unless I use them first for an upcoming birthday.


I am hoping to have a Yard Sale in the Salvation Armies Jumble Trail event on 5th September.

I live just outside Allenton so will have a morning sitting out on the drive with my wares, I do hope the weather will be nice.
 
If you have thought about joining Stampin' Up! please keep in mind that as from September 1st, there is a new promotion where you not only get £130 worth of products for £99, which is delivered FREE to your door, you can also get 2 FREE stamps, FREE embellishments and 16 FREE kits to either use in a class or to make samples.  
 

Well thank you for having a read today.  If you have any queries or questions or would like to find out more about Stampin' Up! and their products, please do get in touch, my details are below.
 


 


No comments: