Wednesday

Celebrating Sandras birthday with ornate papers and a W fold card

 Good morning and it is going to be warm again in the UK.  In Derby we woke up to 21 degrees, something we are more used to in Cyprus.

Today is my friend, Sandras'  birthday and so I made this card for her.


It is called a W card because of the W shape it makes when it is opened out.  I used a variety of papers and punches for this and really enjoyed making it.  Something I will happily make again very soon.  I have listed all the products that I used below.  If you would like a little more information, please do let me know x

We have a Zoom get together today and Saturday

If you would like to join today, please let me know by 1pm.  If you would like to join in on Saturday, let me know by 2pm on Saturday lunchtime.

We now have a box of Sunshine from Stampin' Up!  available.  It is great for all happy occasions and yellow really is a lovely bright happy colour.  

If you would like one of these boxes you can either purchase it direct from Stampin' Up! by clicking on my shop now details below and get it delivered straight to your home.  Or I can get it for you and you can collect it from Alvaston.  Either way, please dont leave it too long as these Paper Pumkin boxes usually sell out quite quickly.

Well I will go and start my day.  Thank you so much for having a read and I do hope you manage to stay cool.



Product List

No comments: