Sunday

Zoom Class cards - bonus days ending tomorrow



Good morning and Mr. Blogger has updated itself.  It is all a brand new layout for me so, something else to master.  Up with the larks today and feeling quite positive about it all, which is very good.  I have a day of sorting in the house planned for today along with cooking a Sunday Mediterranean lunch and an afternoon of crafting. 

Sheilding ended in the UK yesterday.  I have been shielding for quite a few months so it was nice to feel that I dont HAVE TO anymore and also very scary that I can just go out into the world.  I took my time and walked into Alvaston, the sun was out but it wasnt too hot and there was a lovely breeze.  I went to Birds, with my mask on and purchased some fresh bread for today and I cant wait to eat it...small things.  It was quite frightening, lots of folks in masks and a few rude people too but life is too short to dwell on those. 

My afternoon was spent with some friends and a bit of crafting.  We did a little shadow stamping, something we did many moons ago but it is always nice to revisit things enjoyed previously.  Here are my attempts. 








  • I stamped an image using Black Stazon ink.  I know this works with Momento ink but wasnt sure about other inks, we now know that Versafine doesnt work. 
  • A quick and proper clean of the stamp, I used my shammy, then baby wipe and shammy again as it really does need to be very clean as it is going into Versamark next.
  • A brisk rub over my stamped image with the little embossing dust bag.  This removes static from the card.
  • The same stamp is covered Versamark, hover over the original image, move it very slightly to the right and press down.  Cover this image with white embossing powder and then heat.
  • Now you have a shadowed image.
These can look amazing for Christmas cards and well worth a play.  If you would like a little more information please do get in touch and I will try to help.


Bonus Days coupons are only available to collect today and tomorrow.  If you would like to place an order for £45 or more, or less and dont yet have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I will be very happy to help you with this.

Well I will go and start my day.  Thank you so much for having a read and I do hope to see all the local ladies very soon.  Tracey x





Product List

No comments: