Monday

Monday morning

 

Good morning a cloudy day today is forecast with a high of 17 degrees so it is a bit of fresh air and gardening for us today.  As well as all the other little things that need doing each day.


These cards were made last week at our last Zoom class get together.  I do like this technique very much.  We stamp out on one sheet of A4 card and then chop the card up into four pieces and mount it on to card bases.  I do have to make more of these as I have ran out again.  A lovely lady called Ruth showed us how to make these in a different way to what I have done in the past.  If you would like to know more, do get in touch as very happy to show you how to do this over Zoom. 

We have had another lovely weekend.  Paul is currently painting the outside of my craft room and then that will be all the outside of the house painted and ready for the Winter.  I think we now need to get a new fence for the garden at the front of the house as it has more repairs than anything else and if we get poor weather and a bit of wind, I dont think it will stand up to it.  So this will get done and then we can start to tackle the hallway.  It never ends.....or does it.

Thank you for having a read and I do hope you enjoy the start to yet another week.  Tracey x

 


 

 


No comments: