Thursday

Welcome October

Good morning and welcome October.  I must admit I do like dark mornings and early evenings, I think it was because I lived in Cyprus and missed the crisp freshness you get in a morning.  I used to miss walking on grass that was frozen, you know that crunch you get?  However, I didnt miss NOT having to de-ice car windows or sitting there freezing until the car warmed up.  We cant have it all can we.

We are having a bit of a Zoom get together today and tomorrow and Saturday.  Would you like to join us?


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you arent sure how to use Zoom please get in touch with me today before 12 noon and I can show you how it all works.  If you would like to just watch and say hello you will be more than welcome.  It will be nice to see you.  

Stampin' Up! have an amazing offer to kick start the month of October.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You may have to click on the images to get a better picture. I do hope the image below doesnt make your eyes go all wobbly.

As there are so many wonderful papers to choose from, I thought I would do a share of papers.  You can choose a half pack if you wish and share it with someone else.  That way you could try out a variety of Designer Series Papers.  As usual, should you like a little more information, please do get in touch.

Would you like to take part in our Halloween Card Swap.  I havent done one of these before so its all new and exciting.  I appreciate not everyone celebrates halloween and this year will be a bit different with the Coronavirus rules and regulations but it shouldnt stop us having a card swap.  The way it works is:

  • You let me know if you would like to take part and I will create a list with everyones name.
  • You make your card.
  • On 23rd October you will post your card out to the person who is below you on the list (I will make sure everyone gets in touch with each other for addresses).  
  • 0n 31st October we all share our cards.

Yesterday was a sad day.  It should have been Christianas birthday so I took myself off for the day with Paul.  We had a wonderful walk around Alvaston park and the lake, took some lovely photos and remembered our times there together.  It helped by being entertained by the swans and the ducks.  I didnt venture into the craft room to do any crafting so today I will be in there for the day.  If you have anything to collect please do get in touch so that we can arrange for you to get your hands on your goodies.


Thank you for having a read today, goodness it is a big post.  I shall go and start my day, wishing you a lovely October x



No comments: