Monday

Okay Monday, lets do this

 

Good morning and hello to a new week.

I was so lucky that yesterday I completed 997 of those 1001 jobs so not too many to finish off today and the majority of them are all in the craft room.

I have to go to the local hospital for a blood test yikes.  I do this quite often due to the medication I am on but boy I am so worried about going these days.  I do exactly as I am told, turn up a couple of minutes before hand, no waiting around, straight in and out, mask on, sanitize upon entering, santize upon leaving but still....I dont like it.

Then that will be followed by a some visitors (one at a time and with masks) to collect a few things.  This will take me up to about 8pm this evening.

I have managed to complete a few more of the Forever Blossoms cards in different colours and here they are.




The background colours are soft sea foam (light green), pear pizzaz (a darker green), grapefruit grove (peachy) and crumb cake (light brown, neutral). I really had fun making these and I have a few more to finish off later today.

Tomorrow I am taking part in another blog hop to promote the wonderful offer Stampin' Up! have on their reduced priced Designer Series Papers.  

 

There are 15 packs of Designer Series Papers all discounted.  If you are local to Derby and would like to purchase a full pack or part of a pack, please do get in touch.  If you are not close by, why not order yourself a pack or two and get them delivered direct to your door.  By clicking on one of the papers packs above, it will take you directly to my Stampin' Up! store.

Thank you for having a read today, I do hope you have a magical Monday.  Tracey x




 


Product List

No comments: