Monday

Gnome for the Holidays Christmas tags


 

Good morning *yawn* I am afraid it takes a few days for my body clock to realise what time it is.  It is the same every year, it does take me a few days once we move the clocks either backwards or forwards.

The weekend soon sped by and it was yet another lovely one.  Lots of family on facetime, lots of chatting with friends and a few more chores out of the way.  The dreaded accounts are well and truly up to date and I even managed a play in the craft room.

I usually run out of tags towards the middle of December but no chance of that happening this year. 




Here are a few tags that I made using the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set from Stampin' Up! along with a blends for colouring in, sparkly ribbon and the trusted Delightful Tag Top punch.  All the products I used are listed below.  If you would like to purchase some of the tags ready made, just let me know.  You are more than welcome to purchase any of the products below and once you click on one of them, it will take you straight to my Stampin' Up! shop.


I shall be putting an order into Stampin' Up! on Friday so if there is anything that you would like adding to this, please get in touch.  Dont forget that there is still a wonderful offer of discounted pretty papers at the moment and, if you would like to share a pack or two, I am sure that some other ladies that we know would like to share with you. Just get in touch with me (details below) to see about a share.

Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper
[153517]

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a magical Monday. Tracey x





Product List

No comments: