Sunday

Smashing Sunday

 Good morning, up before 5am.  We had flu jabs yesterday and boy does my left arm ache.  Not usually the case.  Then in my right hand, Rhumatoid Artritis is playing havoc, what a way to start Sunday.  It will be a nanny nap for me later today this afternoon.

It was my neices boyfriend birthday recently and this is the card that was made for him.  It is a very old stamp from my stash but he is football mad

I will have to make a few more of these when I can as they always come in handy.   

In between Sunday lunch I hope to have a few hours in the craft room if I can.  I have some projects to finish off and as it is Sunday, I hope to give everywhere a good dusting and clean up, depending on my arm and hand.

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a smashing Sunday.  Tracey x


1 comment:

Buffy said...

Sweet card Tracey
Hugs
Buffy xx