Tuesday

Try it Tuesday with Mr. Gnome

 

Good morning and it is Try It Tuesday again.  Today I am going to try something a little different in The Craft Room.  It is another one sheet wonder of stamping all over an A4 sheet of Whisper White card with two stamp sets and colours that I dont usually use.  I will show you the outcome next week.  I love making these types of cards as they are so lovely to package up and pop inside the Christmas hampers I am creating. The only struggle I have is a one sheet stamped wonder card for men.  Now that is a challenge.

Yes it is Christmas Hampers for everyone this year, family, friends and daughters if I manage to get out to Cyprus to see them.  As I am not able to go around the shops to find things for family this year I thought hampers would be a good idea.  A mixture of bits and pieces that I can buy on line as well as the things that I am making as well.

I was playing with my Gnome for the Holidays stamp set again yesterday and came up with this lovely chappie.

I saw a card on Pintrest very similar and just had to have a go.  Those that go through Pintrest know exactly what I mean.  If you dont, then please dont try.  You can sit at a computer on Pintrest for 5 minutes and before you know it 2 hours have passed by and you are so full of ideas.  It is addictive.  So I stamped Mr. Gnome on Crumb Cake card and coloured him in with a white pen/chalk marker.  I used Saddle Brown ink to stamp him out as well as using the same ink for the sentiment.  The crumb cake was matted onto Early Espresso card, which was then put onto a Crumb Cake card base.  I really love this image and cant wait to play again later today.  All the products I used to create this card are listed below and if you click on the link, it will take you direct to the Stampin' Up! shop.

Would you like to have a Zoom with us this week.  


This is the card we are making, one that I have been following on instagram from Janas Paperdream.  I thought it was so striking when I saw it that I had to have a go at making my own.  I shall be making a beige/brown one on Wednesday and then changing the colour again for Friday and Saturday.  The cards never come out the same when I make then more than once.  Please get in touch if you would like to join us and I will send you a link.  If you need help with Zoom I am more than happy to show you how it all works sometime today.

Thank you for having a read today, I hope you have a terific Tuseday.  Tracey x


Product List

No comments: