Thursday

A red Mr. Gnome

 


 

Good morning and it is up with the larks this morning.  I had a brilliant nights sleep and am ready to start my day.

I have had to change the way my day goes due to Rhumatoid Arthritis.  I have learnt that to help this condition

  • not to eat any processed foods (ham, cheese, ready meals etc.)
  • to have my main meal at lunch time with a healthy snack early evening
  • to eat more fruit and vegetables
  • to have fresh food, salad, meat etc only
  • to go for a 20 minute walk once in the morning and once in the evening (or as far as I can twice a day)

And I must say, it is starting to work.  Not so many aches and pains and a good nights sleep.  And then of course I had a visit to the pysiotherapist and have a good 20-30 minutes exercises to do each day to help my swollen/painful legs.  So my busy day got even busier but its all good.   

Today, after chores, walk and exercise, I hope to be in the craft room making up some boxes and decoupaging bottles. All getting ready for Santa.

Here is another Mr. Gnome card which I loved making.

I have teamed him up onto some 'Christmas Time is Here' papers which are lovely, thick and sparkley papers.  They have carried over from last year and I am using them all the time.  They make great boxes too.

Stampin' Up! still have some papers on offer (please see previous post) and that will end on Saturday.  If you did want to purchase some, please visit my Stampin' Up! shop or get in touch and I will order some for you.  If you wanted to do a share, please let me know.

Time to get ready for my day, thank you for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful Thursday.  Tracey x

No comments: