Wednesday

Tuesday in the Craft Room

 

Good morning.  Brrr it is a bit colder here in Derby this morning.  Just 3 degrees when I got up (which wasnt too long ago).  Well I am retired so can have a lie in every now and again.

Today I shall be having a day in the Craft Room playing with Christmas cards.  I want to try and get all my special cards done, nice and early so that there is no panic last minute.  I am still hoping that I can get to Cyprus for Christmas but with the way that the coronavirus is at the moment, it is looking unlikely.  Still I will be prepared for Santas visit nice and early.

To help in my Christmas preperations I shall be using some of the wonderful papers that are currently on offer from Stampin' Up!  If you havent seen them, although I am sure you have more than once, here is a reminder.

 

 From the very pretty Peony Garden Designer papers I made a gift card and matching envelope using one of the 12 x 12 sheets.  I wanted to give some money as a gift, something I dont usually do but with 'lockdown' I couldnt browse through any of the shops to buy a present so I made this.

 


 
It was very well received and I have now made a few more of them, ready to give to the grand children for Christmas presents out of the Christmas Papers that are on special offer.  If you would like to learn how to make these please get in touch and we can do them together over Zoom or something similar.
 
Thanks for having a read today and I hope you have a lovely day.  Tracey x

 


 



1 comment:

Buffy said...

I agree entirely, definitely go into your craft-room until that crazy feeling passes LOL.
Lovely project
Hugs Buf xx