Tuesday

Boxes and papers on a Tuesday

 

 



Good morning, a little warmer out there today so I guess in between little chores, some outside work will be in order.  We still have quite a lot of colours in the garden and I dont want to disturb them too much.



We managed to get the new fence panels in on the front of the house (no photos yet) and now this is looking very nice, neat and no more fears of a storm blowing the panels away and causing damage.  We have also attached all the panels together by screwing brackets around the concrete posts.  Just in case anyone decides to steal a panel.  A lady had a couple stolen the day they were fitted.  Well, if anyone wants a garden gate, they can certainly think about taking a panel.


I have been asked to have a zoom session showing folk how to make a triple pop up cube and this is something I have been wanting to make for a while and goodness, it turned out lovely.  So if you fancy having a go at making this later in the week with me, please get in touch.  Its a great way to spend an hour with other like minded folk. 

 


Stampin' Up! still have the amazing offer on lots of papers.  You can also order half packs from me too, as a share.  This is quite popular because as soon as 2 people want the same papers, I can order them so, if you wanted to try a few different packs, please do get in touch.  Here is a reminder of what is on offer.

Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper
[153517]

Of course there are lots of other papers available and you can find these by clicking on the link below.

Well I had best go and start my day.  Thank you so much for having a read and if you need help in anything regarding crafting, please do get in touch.






1 comment:

Buffy said...

Looking lovely Tracey.