Saturday

Be Creative


 

Good morning. I created the above image this morning as I think being a crafter really is like being part of the mafia, no way out.  Its a great thing to do and can lead to lots of new friendships, experiences and you feel a sense of belonging, well I do.

Here is a card that I has been received so I can now share it.

I loved making this and must make a few more. It has been created with a stamp from my stash and coloured in using alcohol markers.  The main image has been matted on some Night of Navy card stock from Stampin' Up! I often wonder if my cards are received when I post them as I often dont get a 'got your card' message.  So next week I will share a couple of cards that I hope people received for their birthdays.  

If you have been wondering about purchasing the starter kit and joining Stampin' Up! now really is a good time to do this.  You not only get £130 worth of products for £99 with free delivery but you can pick an additional 2 Stamp Sets of your choice and get them for free.  Please do get in touch if you would like to find out a little more about this as I will be very happy to give you some more details.

Well I had best get a wiggle on as I have another busy and very enjoyable day today.  Off to see mum and dad this morning, our usual Saturday visit which we always do if we are able, meeting with crafty friends this afternoon for some crafting.  In between I have a cake or two to bake and a few cards to pop in the for sale box.  

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a smashing Saturday.  Tracey x


 


No comments: