Sunday

Box Frames

Good morning and a very Happy New Year to everyone who reads this.  Of course I may have already wished you a Happy NewYear but there is no harm in having it twice.

We managed to stay up and saw the New Year in with Jooles Holland and Hootenanny.  This is our way of celebrating but I guess with all the Covid regulations, the audience was so small, he played recordings of previous years and the show seemed to be rather dated, in my opinion.  However, Ed Sheeran and Rag and Bone Man were excellent.  I didnt realise how tall the Rag and Bone Man was so I had to look it up, 6'5" oh my.  So of course my New Years Day started very late as I had a good lie in.  I didnt know today was Sunday until I looked it up, so confusing.

Just before Christmas my sister asked if she could make a frame or two with me.  She has never done any crafting before and here she is with not one but 3 frames that she made for her daughters and mum and dad for Christmas presents.


She has since been to a craft store and she is coming over to do a bit of decoupaging of a jar or two.  Card making isnt for her but she does like creating pretty things.  I love the frames and I am told that everyone liked opening their hand made gifts at Christmas.  It made me feel very special being able to help her make these and spend some time with her.

Today I am putting away Christmas presents I received that belong in the craft room.  Now that it has all be cleaned, sorted and re arranged, I have plenty of place to put them away.   I shall then have a go at making a card or two, something to look forward to.

Thank you so much for having a read today and I do hope you have a smashing Sunday.  Tracey x


No comments: