Sunday

Christmas cards

Good morning.  Sunday has soon come round again and time to cook another roast Sunday lunch with all the trimmings.

Today I am planning on getting re aqqainted with my scan n cut machine.  I have nothing in mind to create but do need to have a bit of a play and am looking forward to it.  Today is also the day that I get back on 'that' diet again and try and enjoy a little more fresh air.  We are not in lockdown but I do think that I was going out a lot more for some gentle walks and fresh air during lockdown.  I have a wedding to look nice for next year (my youngest daughter got engaged on Christmas day) and I starting to get that sluggish feeling.  On top of everything else, I certainly dont want that. 

I thought I would share will you all the beautiful hand made cards that I received at Christmas. 





Thank you to everyone who sent a card, I do love to receive them, they are all so very pretty.

Here are a selection of the ones that I sent out.  I shall put the full collection of 2121 cards over on the All things Christmasy page.  I will be very happy to show anyone how to make any of these cards if you wish, just get in touch so that we can arrange a get together.

 



























So as to avoid any last minute panic this year, I have re-introduced the monthly Christmas Card and Chatter nights on a Friday.  We shall get together, armed with our supplies and hopefully make a few cards each month.  It wont be too difficult to get into the Christmas card mood during the cold weather but the Summer months will be a struggle.  This month (next Friday) it is Christmas cards with a Holly Theme.  If you would like to join us, please do get in touch to reserve a seat.  There will be a maximum of 5 festive crafters and there is one place available.  

Thank you for having a read today, I hope you have a smashing Sunday. x


No comments: