Tuesday

Start of the week with All Dressed Up Bags

Good morning, I do hope you have had a good weekend.  We have, apart from my knee is playing up again.  The pain is awful and I am so restricted by doing things so today is the day that I need to mix things up a bit. 

I have gained quite a lot of weight over the last year or two so today I am going to start to try to loose it.  I know it will take time but I am certainly prepared to let it take a while, as long as it stays off.

Here are some little bags that I have put together for our craft get togethers this month.

 


Everyone who comes along will have one bag each and they will be filled with biscuits or a chocolate bar.   These have been made by using the All Dressed Up Dies which co-ordinates with the Dressed to Impress stamp set which is one of the stamp sets we are using this month.   I must remember to use these for all the other occasions that we have, Christmas, Easter, Birthdays etc as they are so cute.

Well I had best go and start my day.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a great Monday.  Tracey x




Product List

No comments: