Thursday

Dressed to Impress on a sunny January morning

 Good morning.  A bit frosty out there first thing but now that the sun is out and we have blue skies, it feels a tad warmer.

Yesterday was such a busy day but very nice too.  We went to so many places, saw family and even managed an hour in the craft room so it was a productive day.  Also started watching series 3 of The Bay, I wonder how many others of us watch that.  I do enjoy it.

We had a get together last weekend on what we call a 'creative crew afternoon'.  We use just one stamp set, dies  and all current inks, papers etc. and have a play with them.  Lots of wonderful creations were made including this, by Sally.

This has been created by stamping and masking.  You stamp an image, mask it and stamp again, moving along and repeating.  Details of the stamps and co-ordinating dies are at the end of the post.

We have Christmas Card and Chatter night tomorrow night. 

Do get in touch if you would like to come along.

Stampin' Up!  launched a brand new catalogue to cover Spring and Easter.  It runs right up to 30th June.  To see this, click on the image below.  You are always more than welcome to pop in to pick up one of these from me as I do have some available.  

As well as the Mini Catalogue, for the month of January and February, there is Sale a Bration.  

This is where you earn free products.  When you spend £45 on anything from Stampin' Up! you get to choose something for free.  Should you spend £90, there are even more things  you can get for free.  Again, click on the image below and it will open up the brochure for you and you can pick one up from me if you wish.

If you have forgotten what the Annual Catalogue looks like, click on the image below and you will be able to see what is inside it.

If you need any help with anything Stampin' Up! or crafting related, I am always happy to help.

If you are more of an 'Online Shopper', if you click on the image below, it will take you straight into the online shop and you can have a browse around.  

 


 

 

 

 

Alternatively, I am always happy to pop the kettle on, should you wish to come along to see me in Alvaston, look at some of the products I have, see some samples of cards and we can place your order together.  Do let me know you hope to visit just to be sure I am in.  

I had best go and get myself ready to start my day.  Thank you for having a read.  Tracey x

 

Product List

No comments: