Thursday

Gorgeous Thursday


Good morning and what a gorgeous morning it is outside here in Derby today.  It is 13 degrees, very mild and I think a little gardening will be in order around lunch time.

But first, I am back on to the organising and purging of the craft room.  We are very lucky as there is a wonderful lady who takes all our excess crafting items, bags them up and sells them on at very low prices (around £5 a bag I believe).  This money they goes on to help support days out/ treats/meals etc for a local care home so its a win win for everyone.  If you are local, have excess crafting supplies and would like to donate them please let me know and I will give you Tricias contact details, or you can pop them to me in The Craft Room and I will be happy to pass them on.

Here is a card that was made for a friends birthday yesterday.


It has been made using some retired papers from the Dressed to Impress suite.  You can still get the stamps and dies which are wonderful to create projects with.  Something very different for me but so enjoyed making it.  

I have quite a few handmade cards in The Craft Room at the moment so have decided to sell them on.  If you are in need of a card or two, or know someone that may be, please do pass on my details.

The new Stampin' Up! brochures will go live on 4th January, if there is anything that you would like out of these brochures I am currently offering a pre order service.  This is where you are able to let me know what you would like to order and I shall place this order for you first thing in the morning, in the hopes to beat the rush.  Get in touch if this is something that I can help you with.

Right, I had best get on with the organising.  Have a great day and thank you so much for having a read.  Tracey x

No comments: