Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday

 Good morning.  I have had to remind myself that it is Wednesday as I really am a bit confused about the days during this time inbetween Christmas and the New Year.  I am so pleased that I am not the only one though.

Today we are cooking a traditional Cypriot dish called Tava.  We shall do enough to last for two days as it is always better on the second day, a bit like a stew with pork and spices.  


It is also the start of the decluttering of the craft room.  All my cupboards, drawers and boxes are full to brimming.  I feel that my mind is cluttered when I am in there so there is only one thing to do, pass on all the things that I am not using.  I shall get great pleasure in sorting these out and it will take me the rest of the week at least.  

Just a few days left to grab yourself some great deals and bargains from Stampin' Up!  Here are just a few of them




































You can click on the Shop Here icon at the bottom of the screen to have a look in more detail and place an order to be delivered directly to yourself.  Alternatively, if you are local to Alvaston, Derby, I will be very happy to place your order for you which you may collect from me.  My contact details are below should you wish to do this.

I had some very cute matchbox style boxes in my drawer and wanted to use them as gifts for friends.  So here is what I did with them.







It took me an awful long time but there is a little piece of my heart inside each and everyone of them.  I adored making them.  I used pretty papers from the retired Hydrangea suite to wrap around the boxes.  I die cut the largest tag from the Tailor made tag dies and onto that I stamped the words 'crafters gonna craft' from the Handmade For You stamp set from Stampin' Up! Using Memento Ink I stamped the scissors, the small box and the maniquin and coloured them in using Stampin' Up! blends.  A little cutting out and adhered them to the tag.  A hole was punched in the side of the drawer and some pretty retired ribbon was threaded through.  Inside the box I have put 3 reels of different twines/threads.  If you would like a little more information about these, please do get in touch.

 

The Sale a Bration and Spring Mini Catlogues are available to collect from The Craft Room as from 3rd January. 

Unfortunately hubby has come down with the Coronavirus and I cant have anyone near the house until this date, just to be sure that he cant pass it on.  So far I have been lucky and havent caught it but we are staying in seperate rooms as much as we can. 

Well I had best make a start on my day.  Thank you for having a read on this wonderful Wednesday and please, do get in touch if I can help in any way.  Tracey x

 




No comments: