Monday

Sunday afternoon

Good afternoon.  Wow what a week I have just had.  It didnt help that I had a Rhumatoid Arthritis flare up in the middle of the week which means that I really am unable to do much at all for a while.  Apart from the pain it causes, I cant think straight, I get very emotional and frustrated.  It just knocks me for six.  The medication was administered, the after effects put up with and here I am again today, feeling as though I can tackle any problem that I may be faced with, but I dont want testing on that.

I really was hoping to do a few facebook card making sessions but I havent been able to just yet.  I will get to it as soon as I can.  

In the meantime, some Christmas shopping has been done (thank you internet) and presents have been sorted.  The cards are all ready to go (those that havent been put in the post box) and the house is decorated.  Now back to the craft room.

Here is one of the last Natures Harvest cards that was made during our Creative Crew afternoon.  Sue made this and she has teamed up the stamp with some cork background card, which is wonderful to use if you havent already use some of it. 


 The stamp was inked by using the stamp n write markers for each colour.  I keep forgetting that technique.  I am so pleased that the stamp set is carrying over and can continue to be purchased.

I had better get some things put away in craft room.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely Sunday afternoon and evening.  Tracey x

Product List

No comments: