Sunday

Wimsy and Wonder money wallets


 

Good morning, brrr it is a little cold in Derby this morning.   I was hoping that by the time I have done a few chores it will be a tad warmer but the forecast is just for 4 degrees all day, with fog oppps.  I am going out later so I hope it clears for me.

Saturdays, as usual, are spent visiting mum and dad.  I do see them in the week as well but Saturday mornings we go round for a bit longer, get some shopping for them and offer to do anything that needs doing, although it is rare that they need anything.  We did something suprising and went to M&S in the afternoon.  A last minute Christmas present was needed so we soon picked that up, got it wrapped and that was a wrap.  All done on that score now.  Just waiting for one present to be delivered.

I also had the pleasure of meeting a lovley lady who is a fellow crafter and hope to get to know her a little more in the near future.  Isnt it nice when we meet others that share our hobby?

I had some time in The Craft Room sorting out something I am trying to make.  As it was Saturday evening, I didnt stay too long in there and by 7pm I was sitting back, feet up and ready to watch the Strictly Come Dancing final, did you see it?  It was a lovely show and I am so pleased that I made the time watch it live. 

I have had to make a couple of money wallets for Christmas presents for the grandchildren.  Some of them dont know what they want from Santa.


I have used Stampin' Up! Whimsy and Wonder Designer Series Paper along with Mint Macaron A4 card and some very pretty pink ribbon that I had in my stash.  I am hoping to share how to make this wallet later this week on a facebook live video.  

I have a few more of these to make for birthdays next year so it will be great for me to get ahead.  I also use this size wallet for Stampin' Up! gift cards.  This is where you can actually purchase a gift card from me to pass on to someone else, who can spend it on anything that they may want from Stampin' Up!  If you would like one of the gift cards, let me know and I can explain what it is in a little more detail.

As I am off out later, I had best get my skates on and get breakfast organised.  No Sunday lunch again today, we decided not to have one for the whole month of December, so that we enjoy our Christmas lunch a lot more.  

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a smashing Sunday, Tracey x

 

 

 

If you just click on the image below, it will take you straight to the Clearance Rack


Should you wish to order anything from Stampin' Up! you can click on the basket image below and it will take you straight to the Stampin' Up! shop. 

I am always happy to place your order for you, which you can collect from Alvaston, if this makes life a little easier.  

Here are the details of how to get in touch with me.

 

 

 

 

 


No comments: