Monday

Dressed to Impress - Happy Birthday card


Good morning.  Not too sure why but up since 4am.  I will certainly be ready for a nap after lunch today.

Quite excited as I am venturing out this morning.  I will pop something back to a shop for mum and then come home again so not going too far, just out.

I have been learning a little more about technology and I am really happy to say that my Stampin' Up! Website is up and running.  Now it needs more updating and I am working on it a little at a time each day but if you wanted to take a look here is a link.

traceyrossos.stampinup.net

If you click on the link above, you can save this and pop over and have a look at anytime.  It has details about events, you can get straight to the Stampin' Up! shop and I am starting to add some projects there too.  If you do visit, please do let me know what you think. 

I am still putting photographs in order on the computer and I do believe that a little each day will mean that everything will get done, eventually, it just all takes some time.

We have the Nephews daughters birthday today (twin girls) and they will be 19 years old.  Here is a card that has been made using the Dressed to Impress stamp set from Stampin' Up! for one of them.

The lipstick image was stamped out 5 times and then they were then all coloured in using Stampin' Blend.  It is a lot easier to colour the images prior to cutting them out.  These were then cut out using the co-ordinating dies.   'Wink of Stella' has been added a few times over the lipstick colour once they were attached to the card, again, it is easier to add this shimmer when the card is complete, then left to dry.  This is a great stamp set for all ages and one that hasnt had enough use, yet.

Stampin' Up! still have a Clearance Rack sale on where you can find a bargain or two.  If you just click on the image below, it will take you straight there. 


Should you wish to order anything from Stampin' Up!, you can click on the basket image below and it will take you straight to the Stampin' Up! shop. 

I am always happy to place your order for you, which you can collect from Alvaston, if this makes life a little easier.  

Here are the details of how to get in touch with me.


Well I had best get something to eat and get myself ready for my trip out.  I do hope you have a wonderful start to your week.  Thank you for having a read.  Tracey x

Product List


No comments: