Saturday

Blending, colouring and stamping Natures Harvest

 

There is quite a big chance that some glitter will be involved today as we (The Royal We) are writting the Christmas cards and going into the loft to get down the Christmas decorations.  I dread to think how many boxes are up there but am so looking forward to getting the house deorated.

We were out a couple of nights ago around 5pm and I couldnt believe all the wonderful Christmas lights around the area.  Trees, windows, front gardens, houses have all been decorated,  it was so nice to see, put a smile on my face it did.  I do hope hubby will be able to put up the lights around the house that we have today, fingers crossed.

Are you about ready for Santas visit.  I am not yet but I am enjoying getting things sorted.  I will most certainly be adding the Christmas Card and Chatter evening get togethers to the calendar again for next year.  I really have missed them this past year.  Once a month we sit in The Craft Room and begin making our Christmas cards so that by the time November comes around, we have a fair amount that just need finishing off.  You are most welcome to join us....more details to follow in the next couple of weeks.

Natures Harvest is a stamp set from Stampin' Up! and has co-ordinating dies.  I am so pleased that it will be available to purchase next year and a couple of weeks ago the Creative Crew had a play with the set.

The main flower was stamped on to Basic White card.  A blending brush was used to add colour to the card over the stamped images.  Watercolour pencils were then used to highlight the flowers and dont they look pretty.  I have never seen this technique before but will give it a go as soon as I can.  The sentiment has been stamped out onto one of the tailored made tag dies.

If you fancy a cuppa next Wednesday 8th December, please do pop in, (not sure where I am?  Please get in touch and I can give you the address).  Kettle will be on 10am-1pm and 3pm-8pm.    You are welcome to place an order, pick up an order, see some new stamp sets etc. 

It would be lovely to see you, if you have time. 

Should you wish to order anything from Stampin' Up!, you can click on the basket image below and it will take you straight to the Stampin' Up! shop.  Got any questions, then please, do feel free to get in touch.

Here are the details of how to get in touch with me.


If you click on the link below, you will go straight to my Stampin' Up! Web page which I am updating as quick as I can.  It is quite surprising how long new things take to sink in but I am learning each and every day.


Well, I had better go and get breakfast ready and make a start on my day.  I do hope you have a smashing Saturday and thank you so much for having a read.  Tracey x


Product List

No comments: