Tuesday

Christmas Season gift tags

 


Good morning.  After a very early night last night I am up, ready and rearing to go.  Not so much on 'the to do list' today, which is wonderful news.  I have a day of catching up with emails, messages, putting a few bits away and just enjoying the day. 

Then this evening we have a get together making up Stampin' Up! kits.  A few of us will sit in The Craft Room and put together some kits from Stampin' Up!  This is something that happens at least once a month.  Everyone who has purchased a kit is more than welcome to come along and sit together, chatting the evening away.  Its a lovely way to spend an evening.

I had to have a tag making session recently as I always run out of Christmas gift tags.  The Stampin' Up! stamp set called Christmas Season was inked up and these tags soon came together.




I started with first and second generation crumb cake ink for a large leaf.  It was then Evening Evergreen ink for a fern type leaffollowed by Cherry Cobbler for the berries.  I added a small square piece with a retired sentiment for the center piece.  Some thread was put through the holes and they all looked wonderful.  Full details of the products can be found below.  If you would like a little more information please, do let me know. 

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a terrific Tuesday x



Product List

No comments: